Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chess goes to the movies: The Bourne Identity







INT. FISHING BOAT BUNK ROOM - DAY 
GIANCARLO
What's this? You tie these knots? So it starts to come back, uhh? 
THE MAN
No it doesn't start to come back. The knot's like everything else, I just found the rope and I did it. The same way I can read, I can write, I can add subtract, I can make coffee, I can shuffle cards, I can set up a chess board ... 
GIANCARLO
Yes, yes it well it come back.
THE MAN
It's NOT coming back goddamn it, that's the point. I'm down here looking through this all this shit, for two weeks I'm down here. It's not working. I don't even know what to look for.
GIANCARLO
You need to rest. It will come back.
THE MAN
What if it doesn't come back? When we get in there tomorrow I don't even have a name.


Chess goes to the movies Index

No comments: